Welcome to the first edition of B.O.U.M. wine fair – dedicated to wines naturally fermented in the bottle.
Selected winemakers from all over Europe will meet on the 9th of June to present their SPARKLING WINES to an audience of professionals and private customers in the state rooms of the Alte Post Vienna (Old Central Post Office), currently venue of gastronomic and cultural events.
Participants must self-certify the following criteria:
· Vineyards cultivated with organic or biodynamic agriculture
· Spontaneous fermentations made with indigenous yeasts
· Minimum technical interventions in the wine
· Total sulfur below 50 mg/l
· Direct management of the owned or rented vineyards
The fair will take place on friday, 9th of June 2017 from 15:00 till 21:00.
14:00-15:00 – open to trade and press only
15:00-21:00 – open to private visitors
Ticket at the door: €20,-
advaced Ticket at Vinifero hup (Gumpendorferstraße 36, 1060 Wien): €15,-